Monday, May 9, 2011

Little Moments


I have been reminded, lately, to remember to find joy in the little moments of life...



  • Riding in the car with the windows down on a beautiful afternoon with my family listening to country music turned up loud.


  • Being able to work from home when I have a sick child.


  • Watching the kids play in the backyard while I wash dishes in the kitchen.


  • Singing to my girls every night when they go to bed...and always getting an "encore" request! (Even when I am on the road, I call and sing!)


  • Laying in bed listening to sound of my husband's breathing (okay...sometimes snoring, but we will go with breathing here!)


  • Frozen custard with good friends on a Sunday afternoon.


  • Waking up every day to the family and life God gave me.


It is so easy to get caught up in the daily "living" of life...grocery store trips, school, work, soccer practice, cooking, laundry, etc. But in those moments, I find my joy! My goal is to find something every day to be joyful about...some little moment that takes my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment