Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Choices

November 11, 1009

So, I had 1 good day this week and 1 bad day...at least with respect to my goal of eating healthier.

Monday I did GREAT, granola bar for breakfast, only 1 diet soda, drank lots of water. I even took my lunch and snacks to work, apple, string cheese and a sandwich. Ate a healthy,
homemade dinner with my family cooked by my wonderful mother-in-law.

Today...not so great. Chicken biscuit for breakfast, then a Whopper for lunch. Ugh. Dinner was good, roast beef, cabbage (okay, fried that in bacon fat), and corn. But I have GOT to get this Halloween candy out of my house! I just a 2 Snickers and a 3-Musketeers.

So tomorrow is another day, right. Especially since I have a doctor's appointment....my first since we moved to NC almost a year ago. So I am determined to lay it all out on the table with this new doctor and see if there is anything he can do to help me with my goal of getting healthy. All I can do is take it day-by-day....maybe even bite-by-bite and pray that God gives me the ability and will-power to make healthy choices.

Next goal....exercise. hmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment