Friday, November 20, 2009

A Step in the Right Direction

11/20/09

So I just got back from a walk. The first I have taken in a LONG time....I don't care to mention how long. It felt great! It's a beautiful autumn day here in North Carolina. The sun is shining, the smell of burning leaves is in the air and it is not too cold and not too warm, just right for a walk. I didn't go far, but I surpassed the goal I set for myself. My new goal is to be active every day. Take a walk, clean the house, work in the yard, just do something that gets me up and moving.

My friend Gary posted on FB today about procrastination. "Often a huge goal seems impossible to attain. We stand, immobilized, as we stare at it. However, a mighty mountain can be moved one shovel at a time." Today, I moved my first shovel-full of my mountain.

Thanks for all the support and love. Keep praying for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment