Monday, December 7, 2009

Back on Track

12/7/09

After 4 days off the Wii Fit, I am back on track. Walked 1.3 miles this morning in 10 minutes burning 130 calories....whoo hoo! It's only 10 am so my plan is to do this again 2 more times today. My goal is to be exercising 50 minutes per day 5 days per week, but this week I am shooting for 3o minutes per day, 3 days per week.

I have also started on another project. I am committing myself to spend time alone with God each day. Studying His word and talking to him in prayer. I am keeping a journal (sorry readers...most of these thoughts are between me and the Lord). I have started in Matthew chapter 5 with the Beatitudes. They are a wonderful guideline on the characteristics of a Christian and what God expects of us as His children. Today I was reading in Matthew 5:13-16 about being the "salt of the earth" and a "light to the world". What wonderful guidance from our Lord on our duties as His children here on earth.

Many blessings, more updates to come. Thank you for all the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment