Friday, July 3, 2009

Feeling Good

7/3/09

Okay...so I am feeling super today. I finally allowed myself a little pampering and oh how I have missed it. I went to the salon today...yes, I finally took time to find one here in Greensboro...had my hair washed and cut and styled and a fabulous pedicure. There is definitely something to be said for caring for the outside to feel good on the inside.

On top of that, I took the day off of work and spent a wonderful morning with Mackenzie. We played on the floor, we sang songs, and played tickle monster and made wonderful funny faces at each other. Then I spent the evening with Emma and Mackenzie while the boys went to a movie. It was a girly bonding day and it was wonderful!

Of course, now it is the witching hour in our house when 4-year olds get nasty and babies get tired. Well, I guess that's my cue to go and intervene and possibly start bedtime!

So lesson for today....a little pampering and "exterior" care can go a long way towards feeling happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment