Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Funny Stuff

Today was a relatively rough day in the Death household. I woke up with a terrible cold and have felt awful all day. Emma also has been feeling bad, but not bad enough to be sweet and cuddly....oh no, just bad enough to be completely rotten and whiny.

So here is our conversation around lunchtime....

Me: Emma, why have you been disobedient today? Do you want to keep gettin in trouble?
Emma: Okay, Mom, I will stop being naughty.
Me: How are you going to do that?
Emma: There....I pushed my "good button" (as she pokes herself in the bum and makes a sizzle sound).

Well....that should solve it!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. A large dose of NyQuil and a good night's sleep (hopefully) are in my immediate future.

Love & Prayers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment