Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Goals

5/19/09

Well, it's been a few days since I have written. I pretty much met my goals last week, save the exercise goal. I did not eat fast food, had less than 1 diet soda per day, definitely drank plenty of water. I have also read my Bible at least once a day if not more and have done a devotional at least every other day.

So, time for new goals. This week I am focusing on being a more worthy woman of God. I want to be a shining example of His works. I want to uplift my friends and family, not bring them down. Most of all, I want to be a calm, quiet, consistent, and patient wife and mother. I want my husband and children to be at peace in my presence. I want to bring happiness and joy to those around me, especially my family. I know I cannot do this without God's guidance, so my scripture references will be along these lines for the next few days.

So goals for the upcoming week:
-seek God's wisdom and guidance to be a better wife and mother
-eat fresh fruit or vegetables every day
-go for a walk at least once this week (hey...I have to start somewhere)
-speak softly and calmly at all times and remember that I love being a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment