Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Is Here!

What a wonderful weekend to kick off the Spring season! Saturday was filled with play-dates and a cookout with our friend Seth & his 5 children (wife Meridith was in Florida running a marathon!). Loved cooking and eating "summer" food again....hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, green bean salad, and pasta salad (okay, so maybe I went a little crazy on the salads!).




Sunday started off early again, Kenzie decided 5:45 am was wake up time again. But we had a great morning at church. Rick took Logan & Emma for haircuts after church....everyone looks so nice. Then more grilled food (barbecue chicken and beef roast...yes on the grill!) with leftover salads from yesterday.



I am looking forward to a great Bible study tonight at Edgefield then a relaxing evening at home with my wonderful husband before we jump back into the work/school week.


I have so enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and warmer temperatures this weekend and am looking forward to more of the same this week! I am reminded of God's glory and His love for me when I see His beautiful creations.


Lots to work on this week....Easter Egg Hunt for Edgefield (somehow they are trusting me to be in charge of this!) and Mom will be here Friday to stay the weekend with the kids while we go to the mountains for the weekend.


Love & Prayers....

No comments:

Post a Comment