Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

My husband and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, we don't feel like we need a holiday to express our love for one another. But I do want to share a few things that my husband has done for me in the past week that made me feel special and reminded me why he will always be my Valentine....

-he filled up my car with gas this morning, just because he noticed it was low

-he brought me flowers last week...just because

-he gave me time to snuggle with my children at bedtime when I had been out of town, even though it meant he would not get to go to bed with me and would have to move them out of the bed later

-he was patient with me during a stressful time last week

-he did the dishes this morning after I left for work, even though I told him I would get them this afternoon when I came home

These are just a few ways my husband makes me feel special every day. I would encourage you to remember the things your husband does on a daily basis for you that may get overlooked and not wait for a holiday to celebrate those things and your love for one another.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. You are truly blessed Meredith. I love reading about your precious family. You are following our loving Lord and living a life so worthy. Be proud of your accomplishments! I love you and think of you often. How blessed I was to share your youth with you and watch how you have grown into this amazing woman.
    Donna Wynn
    www.gentlethreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete